Heavy Duty Enclosed Transport Cabinets
Enclosed cabinets are excellent for catering and outdoor events, the unique side panels are designed for loading these cabinets up to maximum capacity with ease!
Solid side panels are fabricated using unique, interlocking extrusions with integrated ½” guides spaced on 11/2” centers. These low profile guides hold half- and full-size sheet pans by the lip, no obstructions, allowing users to easily space loaded pans for maximum capacity.
• Heavy-duty channel backs the solid side panels and provides the upright framework.
• Tubular supports and inset plates are welded to the solid sheet base; No holes in the framework or base!
• Air circulates top to bottom via a chimney effect created by the formed back panel and reinforced door.
• Stainless steel hinges allow the door to open 270 degrees and the flip-down latch clinches the door closed.
– Optional door latch holds the door open and out of the way for efficient loading.
• Five-Year Guarantee against material defects and workmanship.
• Lifetime Guarantee against rust and corrosion.
• NSF Certified.
- Rust & Corrosion
Contact Us About Our Heavy Duty Enclosed Transport Cabinets
Table scrolls horizontally. Drag to view columns.
CL(B), CL(C), B, MD, PB
CD – Clear Polycarbonate Door
DL – Open Door Latch
RD – Reinforced Door
PP(B) – Prison Package. 1290, 1293, 1296 only
Visit our Options page for more details. Options may not be NSF Certified. Contact the factory for more information.