Lifetime Series Pan Racks
A Bun Pan Rack that will withstand a lifetime of rough use.
Designed to endure the rigors of around-the-clock usage, these units are ideal for use in the foodservice, hospitality, and healthcare industries, including correctional facilities and educational institutions.
Runners support pans and trays from the bottom, providing equal load distribution for “worry-free” transport. Ribbing on the guides allows pans to slide on and off with ease, minimizing the galling or flaking that can occur with heavy usage.
• The all-welded bases are reinforced at each corner with a heavy caster plate.
– Each plate is threaded to allow the caster to be bolted to the plate, not the framework. (Preserving the structural integrity of the rack and making caster replacement easier.)
• Ergonomic uprights feature a user-friendly radius that is easy to grip.
• Guides are welded both horizontally and vertically, totaling five inches of welds per angle.
• Extra gussets are used where crossbars meet uprights; An additional vertical weld adds another layer of strength compared to our Heavy Duty models.
• Lifetime Guarantee against material defects and workmanship.
• Lifetime Guarantee against rust and corrosion.
• NSF Certified
- Rust & Corrosion
Contact Us About Our Lifetime Series Pan Racks
Table scrolls horizontally. Drag to view columns.
CL(C), B, E, PB, PP(A), PS.
Four 6″ plate type K-Urethane swivel casters. Add “KU” suffix to model number.
Visit our Options page for more details.