Knocked Down Mat Carts
Proper cleaning and sanitizing of floor mats is a big concern for industries such as K-12 schools, bars, restaurants, chains, and many more. Labor saving Mat Carts allow operators to keep mats off the floor for easy and efficient cleaning and storage. Hooks, or pegs, help secure perforated mats to the cart when power washing, sanitizing, and drying. Instead of lugging heavy mats back and forth from the work area to the wash station, hook the mats onto the cart’s pegs and roll them to the wash station. Then hose them off on the cart and leave them hanging there to dry. The primary grade aluminum construction will not rust or corrode.
- Weight Capacity 500lbs.
- Open design with center platform allows for use of a waste container. Hooks secure perforated mats.
- Equipped with four 5” plate type casters, swivel with brake (#C455).
- Ships in UPS box for freight savings and assembled in the field.
- Framework is constructed out of 1.5” x 2” x. 070” wall tubing.
- Collars welded in place to accept 1.5” diameter pipe uprights.
- Mat hangers are constructed out of 0.625” diameter aluminum rod.
- Five-Year Guarantee against workmanship and material defects.
- Lifetime Guarantee against rust and corrosion.
- Rust & Corrosion
Contact Us About Our Knocked Down Mat Carts