Scrap and Stack
Ideal for school serving lines and buffets, this labor-saving cart makes after service cleanup a breeze. The Scrap and Stack is a two-tier, open design cart with a waste chute for scraping and disposal, removable waste receptacle and soiled utensil repository. Built-in storage for empty steamtable and sheet pans makes this the go-to cart for quick and easy serving line cleanup.
- 12”x12” waste chute with removable, easy to clean waste receptacle.
- Top mounted pan rail holds two rows of stacked 12”x 20” steamtable pans.
- Angle slides mounted below holds stacked 18”x 26” sheet pans.
- Removable receptacle for soiled spatulas, spoodles, and other serving utensils.
- 5” plate type swivel casters, two with brakes, provides easy maneuverability.
- Lifetime guarantee against rust and corrosion.
- Designed by School Nutrition Director Alyssia Davis Wright, Ed.S. of Fulton County Schools and Claudia Harry from The Hansen Group.
- Rust & Corrosion
Contact Us About Our Scrap and Stack