Utility / Bussing Carts
Utility Carts, also referred to as Bussing Carts, are designed for a variety of tasks such as serving, bussing and general utility. These three-shelf units have three lips up and one lip down to secure products on shelves. They come equipped with four 5″ stem type swivel casters for smooth rolling. These carts are perfect for easy moving of food pans, dishes, bus tubs, ingredients, and other items from one area to another. Utility carts are used in kitchens, cafeterias, restaurants, schools, offices, and more.
- Equipped with four 5” stem type casters – two swivel (#C480) and two swivel with brake (#C485).
- Framework is constructed of 1” x 1” x .070” wall tubing.
- Shelves are constructed of .080” aluminum sheet.
- Each shelf has three sides up 1.25” and one side down 1.25”.
- Five-Year Guarantee against material defects and workmanship.
- Lifetime Guarantee against rust and corrosion.
- NSF Certified.
- Rust & Corrosion
Contact Us About Our Utility / Bussing Carts
Table scrolls horizontally. Drag to view columns.