Foodservice consultants and distributors often recommend aluminum storage and transport equipment to their clients. Aluminum is a strong, versatile material that is ideal for both dry storage and walk-in cooler and freezer environments. It is a safe and dependable choice in the foodservice industry.
Here are some additional benefits of using aluminum foodservice storage and transport equipment:
- Durability: Aluminum is a strong and durable material that can withstand the rigors of daily use in a commercial kitchen.
- Lightweight: Aluminum is a lightweight material that is easy to push when transporting product. Although it’s lightweight, it is also heavy duty.
- Affordability: Aluminum is an affordable material that makes it a cost-effective option for foodservice establishments.
- Rust & Corrosion Free: Aluminum forms a thin layer of aluminum oxide on its surface when exposed to oxygen, providing protection.
- Easy to Clean: Aluminum is relatively easy to clean, making it a low-maintenance option for foodservice establishments.
- Recyclable: Aluminum is one of the most recycled materials in the world.
If you are looking for a durable, lightweight, and affordable material for foodservice storage and transport equipment, aluminum is a great option. With its many benefits, aluminum is a wise choice for any foodservice establishment.
New Age Industrial is the leading aluminum extruder and fabricator of storage and transportation equipment in the United States. We use a Flexible Manufacturing Process to design and build heavy-duty yet lightweight aluminum products that can be customized to fit your exact needs, completely stress-free. Our unmatched versatility in product design and in-house team of experts make New Age Industrial the Top Choice for material handling and food service equipment. Our products are Proudly Made in the USA!