Queen Marys are multi-purpose carts built for transporting big loads of food, dishes, utensils, and supplies. These carts are typically used in high-volume foodservice such as banquets, catering, commissaries, and bussing. The solid shelves have marine edges that add strength and contain spills to reduce slip hazards. Shelves are available in both aluminum and aluminum frame with removable stainless-steel shelves. Our Queen Marys contain a smooth radius handle and uprights for easier maneuvering and a full perimeter bumper to protect walls and other surfaces from being damaged.
- Weight Capacity ranges from 2500lbs to 3000lbs.
- Equipped with four 8” platform type casters— two swivel (#C526), two rigid (#C527).
- Framework is constructed of 1.75” x 1.75” x .100” wall Queen Mary Tube (tube with 3/4” radius to the outside of unit).
- Aluminum shelves are constructed of .080” sheet aluminum reinforced with 1.25” x 1.25” x .070” wall tubing.
- Removable stainless-steel shelves are constructed of 16-gauge stainless steel.
- Bases are constructed of 1.75” x 1.75” x .070” wall tubing.
- Five-Year Guarantee against material defects and workmanship.
- Lifetime Guarantee against rust and corrosion.
- NSF Certified.
- Rust & Corrosion
Contact Us About Our Queen Marys
Table scrolls horizontally. Drag to view columns.